New to Tunerpro, assistance needed with a few things :-)
-
Solid
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 am
- cars: VX LS1 Turbo
VP V6 Turbo
Re: New to Tunerpro, assistance needed with a few things :-)
LOL yeah I have also learnt the hard way to save a new tune file each time you make a change then file them properly! All good fun lol. No doubt I will get my head around all this before too long with a bit of assistance
The VE % thing, I have been reviewing my logs and the VE % figure lines up perfectly in the off boost ve table. What the log says is exactly the cell it is commanding. As soon as it hits boost, the % VE in the log is lower than the actual VE cell. Like you said it could be an adx issue but it works perfectly on the off boost ve table. Maybe holden202 would know about this
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: New to Tunerpro, assistance needed with a few things :-)
try that adx
shows 99% on mine with you last log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Solid
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 am
- cars: VX LS1 Turbo
VP V6 Turbo
Re: New to Tunerpro, assistance needed with a few things :-)
Thanks wizzid. I tried that adx and it does read up to 100%. It does with my original adx also. mmmmm I must have made too many changes after that LOL. I will have to drop that tune back in I think and have a play tomorrow.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: New to Tunerpro, assistance needed with a few things :-)
i can't help ya much, i haven't run 12P on boost!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread