ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
-
barana
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am
- cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special
ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
Sorry If this has been askedd before, but as the ebay ticker is counting down, ive been asked to look into a conversion (over a 355 i might add
) anyway sorry if this has been asked before(probably has) what electrical considerations would i need to take into account? ... its connected tto a t56. Will I need the dash and a VSS - is it on a wheel or a behind the dash reed switch? are there other things I will need? like a bcm or abs etc thx, Barana.
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
What's it out of and what's it going in to ? Will you be keeping the t-56 ?
-
barana
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am
- cars: mitz L300
holdens i have owned
TD,TE TG gemini
HBII LC4 UC x2 torana
VH Commodore
EH Special
Re: ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
Re: ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?HQ355 wrote:What's it out of and what's it going in to ? Will you be keeping the t-56 ?
its from an SS. and yeah keeping the t56.
not delt with a delphi '411 before.
"Its alright for god, he doesnt drive a kingswood.Even the nuns only have toranas"-Ted Bullpit
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
Me:yeah,corse,God's a Holden man
Mate:wha?
Me:Psalm 83:15 so pursue them with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm.
A Holden & A pontiac
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
SS comes in a lot of model's so I think month/year & model may make it easier.
Not that I can help out as I don't know if the manual speedo will fit in the T56 & then would probably need to mod for tacho & coolant on dash etc...
Not that I can help out as I don't know if the manual speedo will fit in the T56 & then would probably need to mod for tacho & coolant on dash etc...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: ls1 from VX to HQ tonner whats needed?
I can tell you that youl be cutting up the trans tunnel to fit the t-56, you can convert the HQ speedo to electric or make the commodore dash insert fit the HQ dash and as for the rest I'd say get as much as possible. Another tip is get as lower k motor as possible