12P VE learn or BLM is the question

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

12P VE learn or BLM is the question

Post by Charlescrown »

After playing around for some time to get the BLM to work I discovered on the forum that it won't work if the VE learn is on. The question I have is after the logging and tuning has been finished should I turn off VE learn and BLM on or just leave it.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 12P VE learn or BLM is the question

Post by vlad01 »

After VE learn has done your fine tuning, turn it off and enable closed loop and let BLM take care of it like factory.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: 12P VE learn or BLM is the question

Post by Charlescrown »

That's what I thought but it still won't go into BLM. Looks like I need to learn a bit more.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 12P VE learn or BLM is the question

Post by vlad01 »

do you get cross counts with the NB?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: 12P VE learn or BLM is the question

Post by Holden202T »

theres a few other settings too, needs to be over a certain coolant temp etc .... but yeah provided your targeting 14.7 and the o2 sensor is working normally then it should work.