Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
ralphski
Posts: 19 Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 pm
cars: 2004 VYII Holden Commodore sedan, 3.8 L36, SFI LPG 2011 VE Holden Calais VV6, 3.6 LLT, SFI LPG
Location: Otaki, New Zealand
Post
by ralphski » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 am
VX L67 Getrag wrote: With the flashtool you need to go into options & make sure you have it set as VX-VY flash pcm in car!
With that attached bin of Tre-Cool I believe it is $06a & not for closed couple cat's & if you flash it to a car with closed couple cat's it make not behave properly.
So I have no cats in my exhaust (but I do have headers & a cold air box). Do we know what impact that will have?
Oh I got Flashtool 151 no vx-vy in there ...
vs ss
Posts: 590 Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss vt xu6 fb holden toyota landcruiser vt ss s1
Location: perth wa
Post
by vs ss » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:41 am
It doesn't say vx or vy you use the one that says "flash pcm" as this is the type vx-vy run.
Cheers.
ralphski
Posts: 19 Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 pm
cars: 2004 VYII Holden Commodore sedan, 3.8 L36, SFI LPG 2011 VE Holden Calais VV6, 3.6 LLT, SFI LPG
Location: Otaki, New Zealand
Post
by ralphski » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 am
vs ss wrote: It doesn't say vx or vy you use the one that says "flash pcm" as this is the type vx-vy run.
Cheers.
Thank you. I'll have a look this weekend
ralphski
Posts: 19 Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 pm
cars: 2004 VYII Holden Commodore sedan, 3.8 L36, SFI LPG 2011 VE Holden Calais VV6, 3.6 LLT, SFI LPG
Location: Otaki, New Zealand
Post
by ralphski » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm
ralphski wrote: vs ss wrote: It doesn't say vx or vy you use the one that says "flash pcm" as this is the type vx-vy run.
Cheers.
Thank you. I'll have a look this weekend
I started this
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4214 thread on my issue.
I've uploaded in a zip my bin, cal & ram if anyone wants to have a look at it