Hi guys, I use tunerpro v5 with my VS commodore to log data and check errors. Nothing to complex at the moment.
I mate has just got hold of a VY V6 Commodore and wants me to check for error codes and log some data. Do I need to do anything different with tunerpro settings? I have got the correct BIN, XDF and ADX files.
Due to the front seat being fiddled with to repair a tear the airbag light has come on. Can I clear the code with tunerpro? And if so can anyone help with how to do it?
Thanks in Advance.
Tunerpro 5 with VY V6 Commodore
-
al7999
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:13 pm
- cars: VS Commodore sedan BT1
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Tunerpro 5 with VY V6 Commodore
Just need the ADX for the VY V6 and you will be all sweet.!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
