Forced vy v6

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Forced666
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
cars: Supercharged VY V6

Forced vy v6

Post by Forced666 »

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Last edited by Forced666 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 48 times in total.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Holden202T »

few mods there :)

got any pics of this beast ?
Forced666
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
cars: Supercharged VY V6

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Forced666 »

Yeah, just a few. I'll throw some pics when i can.
Pretty much stock looking though, how i wanted it. Just got a few more herbs under the bonnet :)
vlt304
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by vlt304 »

I think I might have met you at a mates work shop with this car if it is the 1 I am thinking it is.
User avatar
festy
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
cars: Alfa Romeos
Location: Narellan, NSW

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by festy »

JP Performance Billet double row timing chain
huh? You have a billet timing chain? :wtf:
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Holden202T »

billet gears ?
Forced666
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
cars: Supercharged VY V6

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Forced666 »

Yeah billet gears

Yeah Vlt i'm the guy :)
Forced666
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
cars: Supercharged VY V6

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Forced666 »

Pic of engine and charger a few months ago. Still pretty much the same apart from a few bits different like BOV and fuel reg.
Image
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by Holden202T »

I spy an early model manifold air temp sensor in there ?? Moving to map tune ?? ;)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Forced vy v6

Post by vlad01 »

Why wouldn't you be there in the first place!

I'm a bit partial to map though as I dont have any late model holdens with maf, but I do have late model engines laying around.

I reckon a vortech SC setup like this would be full of win. No belts to periodically replace.