I have just upgraded to the latest version and things have definitely advanced since the version I last saw.
I look forward to running all the additional functionality you have now so graciously provided us all with.
Excellent work to yourself and all concerned.
Chuff
Slowly but surely
Next on the list is the MX and AVT support, and also revisiting the "freeze data" (shiver) again. I want that functionality to work.. but it seems the ELM/MX really dislike it.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Jayme wrote:I wouldnt mind if the freeze data is AVT only feature
Yeah, Im thinking Ill put a simple warning saying "This action is suitable with the AVT interface, it may not work using an ELM or MX device".
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Tre-Cool wrote:Im in Perth and have spare e38/ls1 ecu's you can borrow.
Do u have a bench harness though?
Iv got the VE SS out side so theres an E38 to test on
Dont think it has any freeze faults though.. hmmm... might have to try power it up outside of car to test
Dont have any bench harnesses for the E38 or LS1 currently. Havent found any more harnesses at the wreckers which didnt cost an arm and a leg.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
VX L67 Getrag wrote:I can tell you the wire combo if you do get a harness to cut up for bench!
Sounds like a plaaaaaaan!
Ill harass some wreckers tomorrow and see if I cant find some ecu plugs.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
So there is a little big that has been pointed out to me for the LS1 fault code reading. During development/debug I left in a few lines of code which are triggered when a certain fault is found causing the "display" to clear!
So, there have been a couple people with 2/3 faults and only 1 fault actually displaying. Its due to this little debugging lines I left in the software during the latest update.
I will be rolling out a fix asap to resolve this little issue.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726