I really really need to get my arse back into gear and play with all these toys all you hard working peeps do for us.
Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Mine updated as admin with no problems.
I really really need to get my arse back into gear and play with all these toys all you hard working peeps do for us.
I really really need to get my arse back into gear and play with all these toys all you hard working peeps do for us.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Ah yes, the main screen does not change throughout the connection, it simply informs the user of the initial conditions of the vehicle. But, it may be a good idea to update "fault" readings on the main screen upon each fault readChuff wrote:I also noticed another minor thing. After clearing all the fault codes, I went back to the Setup screen and noticed that Engine Troble Codes had not been reset to Zero during the clear operation. It's only a small thing, but it made me look twice as I'd just responded to SOE telling me the codes had been cleared.Tazzi wrote:I did notice something in the pics though... the little "green box" is in the wrong place?!?!![]()
Right... putting that onto the fix list
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Well done Microsoft. Windows 10 'free' upgrade (W10) will completely eradicate SOE's license.
I wouldnt recommend upgrading currently as currently W10 is not supported as of right now.
I wouldnt recommend upgrading currently as currently W10 is not supported as of right now.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
I've ran it on Windows 10. BUT never connected to a vehichle.
Installed and registered long time ago. I was on the "insiders program"
Installed and registered long time ago. I was on the "insiders program"
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
oh you nerd hahaha. ive ran tunerpro and OSE flash tool on it for the first time last weekend... no issues yet. I would try SOE but I lost my bluetooth dongle and dont have a usb elm... and havent asked for a license yet 
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Yeah im special. It's actually a fantastic OS the best one yet. I really like it.
Nothing like 8 more if an upgraded 7. Well the early builds were based off 7 by the way they looked.
I also got a version of Office 2016. More of a visual upgrade so far. Trying to push it all to there cloud service even editing via online tools.
Nothing like 8 more if an upgraded 7. Well the early builds were based off 7 by the way they looked.
I also got a version of Office 2016. More of a visual upgrade so far. Trying to push it all to there cloud service even editing via online tools.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
stuff the cloud service.... and the idea of windows as a subscription activation, pay per year... f#%^ that.
-
UCMatt
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:00 am
- cars: VX SS Hillclimb special
2023 Audi S5
LS1 V8 UC Torana Hatch
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Both SOES and AED still fire up and appear to be licensed on my W10 tablet that I installed the free upgrade on over the weekend.
Have not connected to anything as yet.
Have not connected to anything as yet.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Huh odd..UCMatt wrote:Both SOES and AED still fire up and appear to be licensed on my W10 tablet that I installed the free upgrade on over the weekend.
Have not connected to anything as yet.
One of my test laptops here that I updated to W10, wiped the license.
Well.. Im not gonna complain if majority dont end up with issues.!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Software Development
Tazzi, where did you buy your AVT 852 lead from? Direct from AVT HQ?
I know it's amongst these 100 odd pages but to lazy to look. I remember you saying very quick delivery.
I know it's amongst these 100 odd pages but to lazy to look. I remember you saying very quick delivery.