Windows 10
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Windows 10
oh right... I get you now... I thought you were talking about running programs rather than actual desktop icons
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Windows 10
Tazzi wrote: I mean the actual desktop icons, not just the task bar icons. So Id like to be able to put all car related icons on one desktop, then all R&D on another, and then a plain standard desktop as the primary.
Hey Tazzi,
Have you seen VirtuaWin?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtuawin/
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Windows 10
....If I could give you a 6pack of beer right now, I would. Problem solvedChuff wrote:Tazzi wrote: I mean the actual desktop icons, not just the task bar icons. So Id like to be able to put all car related icons on one desktop, then all R&D on another, and then a plain standard desktop as the primary.
Hey Tazzi,
Have you seen VirtuaWin?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtuawin/
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
