hooking up to a vs
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
hooking up to a vs
hi all I've been messing a round with chip reading, erasing and burring. I am now ready to learn how to real-time tune. I have a vs ss 5l auto. I have all the gear to do it but don't know how to hook it up to the cars wiring. ill post up a few pictures of what i got can any one help me out???
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: hooking up to a vs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: hooking up to a vs
Do you have a manual? Im thinking the WB+ and WB- might be signal for the ecu.
Looks more plugs at tge end of the box?
Is that where the external power and actusl sensor wiring goes?
The wiring at the ecu is easy but I've never seen one of these controllers before.
Some wiring info from the manual will help.
Looks more plugs at tge end of the box?
Is that where the external power and actusl sensor wiring goes?
The wiring at the ecu is easy but I've never seen one of these controllers before.
Some wiring info from the manual will help.
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: hooking up to a vs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: hooking up to a vs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: hooking up to a vs
ill c if the bloke has a manual for it but the wb- is hooked up to the ground tho. yea d8 is the wide band input. do u know what flex output is?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: hooking up to a vs
You wont need to use a flex output from the ecu for wideband logging.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: hooking up to a vs
ok what is it for? so ill I need to do is work out what the out put is in the wide band and then plug that into the d8 pin. with the w/b sensor do I need a new hole to fit it in or can I take out one of the stock ones and fit it there? b better getting a new hole wouldn't it??
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: hooking up to a vs
Those are the signal for the ecu. I fit them in place of the narrow band all the time and just force open loop in the tune.
I also use the NB earth wire at the ecu fir the signal earth. Then seperate earth for the heater ground.
I also use the NB earth wire at the ecu fir the signal earth. Then seperate earth for the heater ground.