Vr turbo

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Neilo
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 am
cars: Holden,toyota

Re: Vr turbo

Post by Neilo »

The a/r on the turbo is 60. I dont have anything to measure eeproms. I don't know how to do tunes either otherwise would probably would have had a play with
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Vr turbo

Post by VL400 »

Wow, an 0.6 rear housing should boost pretty early (sure its not the front compressor, they are commonly 0.6). But with the tune the way it is could be a big part of the problem!
Neilo
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 am
cars: Holden,toyota

Re: Vr turbo

Post by Neilo »

I duno if this will have anything to do with it but turbo was originally a internal wastegate but is now external