That would have been Warrens old man, he started it way back when, he's retired now and his 3 boys work there. I love going there, it never changes they do good work and don't talk shit
They are very helpful and suggested lots of useful tips.
They even offered to lend me one of their machined tapered ring compressors as they worried I might possibly stuff the oil rings using a conversational one as the oil rings are super thin on the V6 and could pop out as the piston is tapped down into the bores.
I'll be alright but if I need to borrow it, I can :tumbup:
vlad01 wrote:They are very helpful and suggested lots of useful tips.
They even offered to lend me one of their machined tapered ring compressors as they worried I might possibly stuff the oil rings using a conversational one as the oil rings are super thin on the V6 and could pop out as the piston is tapped down into the bores.
I'll be alright but if I need to borrow it, I can :tumbup:
They have a few just for lending out, I used one when I put mine together, way better than a wind up one.