Afternoon guys.
I have got the Nvram fitted wideband and removed the original o2 sensor and now using the wideband out puts for logging and the narrow band input for the ecu.
I seem to be having a problem with the IAC from what i can tell on tunerpro and the BLM isn't right.
Could someone have a look over the attached file it is quite long as it was a drive to work
Car details
1994 vr 5l
auto was told it was rebuilt and kitted
Also has the 185i memcal and knock senor
The wideband is a innovate with the 2nd output changed to sute the narrow band input.
I've also moved the coil to the drivers strut tower as it was someones half assed job and just made a mess of the original wiring in the harness.
Im sure there's more issues I haven't found yet too
Any help will be mostly appreciated
I am new to this and just learning as i go. I find it a bit of fun to do after work and its always better to learn by doing it your self till you get stuck lol
I will be getting some ls2 coils soon and the ignition module to remove the old delightful stuff
There are more mods planed to the car but we will start with this first.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj1qgjlczh15x ... e.xdl?dl=0
Vr 5l auto log file to be viewed
-
CREEPYVS
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm
- cars: SUPER CHARGED A2A MANUAL V6 VS SII
L67 M35 - Location: Rockingham WA