immortality wrote:Print finishing. A dying trade really.
Im the tech that looks after the machines that replace your job lol.
I run the more high end automated machines so I'm fine.
Interestingly, we've had an ongoing problem with one stitching line that nobody has been able to figure out, we have had our electricians look at it, we have had NZ national service guy look at it who was working with a sparky from Aussie (service supplier) but no one bothered to talk to me about it so after many months they have finally arrived at the actual problem........
immortality wrote:Print finishing. A dying trade really.
Im the tech that looks after the machines that replace your job lol.
I run the more high end automated machines so I'm fine.
Interestingly, we've had an ongoing problem with one stitching line that nobody has been able to figure out, we have had our electricians look at it, we have had NZ national service guy look at it who was working with a sparky from Aussie (service supplier) but no one bothered to talk to me about it so after many months they have finally arrived at the actual problem........
Well thats fantastic economy is the rear bumper black? Wonder if the injectors might even be leaking?
Good excuse for a tune and get the wideband on it!
immortality wrote:Most of my stuff is from Muller Martini, we also have Polar, Heidelberg and Wohlenberg as well as Ferag.
So all the old die cutting /offset printing sort of stuff?
Nahh, mostly modern stuff.
We are a large web offset printing plant. We do have one very old Heidelberg Cylinder, circa 1960's although the actual design of the Heidelberg Cylinder goes back to the 1900's. It's a great machine, it's all mechanical, no fancy electronics etc.
The problem I see a lot is that many of our operators are limited to pushing buttons on a screen, if something doesn't work when they push a button they are lost, they don't have a real understanding of the mechanical aspects of how the machinery actually works.
Checked the CTS and its reading fine. Has new leads already. Changed the plugs as they are fouled with soot.
Checked my fuel reg for leaks and it was ok in that aspect. But did find it held 5psi more than the others I had around and that was 50psi. where the others were 43-45psi. So that might be the problem.
have my vn ss wheels on. Looks alright.
IMG_2524_zps5hjj5rit.jpg
Also my ZZP order arrived.
IMG_0134_zpswppj117y.jpg
IMG_0136_zpsugedrjzs.jpg
Got ecotec alloy gaskets while I was at it. genuine AC delco ones for 44 per kit.
Anyone know why the new lifters don't compress. Would they be full of oil or something and require disassembly to get them free so I can check preload?
IMG_0135_zpsigymro1a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.