Tap in the shed, home brew?HQ355 wrote:I've let a few chooks in the house before, there normally in a red rooster box lol, and Dylan is right, there's allways time for beer, wether it's out of a stubby or a tap in the shed it's all good
Gregs Fleet
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
That's all good matepsyolent wrote:nah, don't drink dylan, not allowed
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
yep!Dylan wrote:Tap in the shed, home brew?HQ355 wrote:I've let a few chooks in the house before, there normally in a red rooster box lol, and Dylan is right, there's allways time for beer, wether it's out of a stubby or a tap in the shed it's all good
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
I think a thread in the off topic section is needed!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
about what? chooks or home brews?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
I'd be more interested in the home brew personally.
Although I do enjoy eggs.
Although I do enjoy eggs.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
We have like 50 eggs atm. So many we just give them away to friends/family.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
yeah we had 3 chooks, and used to give the eggs away. now with 1, its all good.
ran the loom from the engine bay into the cabin. not fun. cuts all over my hand now.
found two scotchlocks on the calais loom, jumpering one of the AC wires to a solid orange wire. two scotchlocks, same wires in two places. right.
ran the loom from the engine bay into the cabin. not fun. cuts all over my hand now.
found two scotchlocks on the calais loom, jumpering one of the AC wires to a solid orange wire. two scotchlocks, same wires in two places. right.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
That's handy. What's the solid orange wire? I have a VR wiring book here but no VN. Could possibky help though.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: GregsVN
Eggs are good if they have a K at the start lolDylan wrote:I'd be more interested in the home brew personally.
Although I do enjoy eggs.