This is my final offer, I will come over and remove all your beer for youBiggvl wrote:Ahh, good to know im not the only piss head on here
Nice setups guys![]()
I love beer, but beer doesn't love meso all i drink is whiskey
Home Brew
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Home Brew
HQ355 wrote:This is my final offer, I will come over and remove all your beer for youBiggvl wrote:Ahh, good to know im not the only piss head on here
Nice setups guys![]()
I love beer, but beer doesn't love meso all i drink is whiskey
you mean drink it all yourself?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
It's be a shame to waste it lol
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Home Brew
Usually any pale ale is fool proof. If you're feeling rich Little Creature's is the winner hands down.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Home Brew
Or if not as rich get an Atomic pale ale very nice and well priced.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
IfDylan wrote:Usually any pale ale is fool proof. If you're feeling rich Little Creature's is the winner hands down.
Your feeling realy rich go to freo an have one at the brewery, was realy nice last time I was there
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Home Brew
actually this reminds me... im not an alcoholic myself... dont drink a drop of the nasty stuff.... but a mate of mine has a pretty neat brewing setup... apparently certain brews need to be kept at a constant temp during fermentation to taste good, so he got an old stand up freezer, and put an external digital thermostat on it and set it to 18 degrees. put probe into freezer along with your brewing gear and plug the 240v power plug out of freezer into thermostat... its always above the temp of the freezers internally set thermostat so it runs at the setting of the external one.... anyway I thought it was a nice tricky solution to keeping his brew a constant temp.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Home Brew
I love my beer but too much makes me sick in the gut (yeast related)..
This is the shed fridge

The top shelf...

Bottom shelf....

I'm sitting here with a couple of helpers with Metallica up loud in the background, gotta love good weather
This is the shed fridge

The top shelf...

Bottom shelf....

I'm sitting here with a couple of helpers with Metallica up loud in the background, gotta love good weather
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
Il give you a hand by taking all your jack Daniels as well, looks like il be in a ute next time I see you lol
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: Home Brew
Nice under bench fridge there Biggvl..Biggvl wrote:I love my beer but too much makes me sick in the gut (yeast related)..
This is the shed fridge
The top shelf...
Bottom shelf....
I'm sitting here with a couple of helpers with Metallica up loud in the background, gotta love good weather
looks to be running at 2 degrees also, very nice i like my drinks nice and cool also.