Gregs Fleet
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
that bay looks awesome. can't wait when I get to painting my bay too.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
Looks good I bet you can't wait to get driving! Nit to late to fit a T5 either.
This rubber tube I've circled could I get you to measure it for me?
I need one for my car and it looks like what I need.
This rubber tube I've circled could I get you to measure it for me?
I need one for my car and it looks like what I need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
I got piles of them. will get a measurement when im in the shed next. I do recall they were 70mm diameter.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
Thanks mate. I should of mentioned it's the over all length im after.
Looks like they have 5 ribs? Ive got a VR V8 with the hsv air box. And from what I've found on google images these set up's ran what looks like the V6 section. The gap between my throttle body and air box is about 160mm from memory.
Looks like they have 5 ribs? Ive got a VR V8 with the hsv air box. And from what I've found on google images these set up's ran what looks like the V6 section. The gap between my throttle body and air box is about 160mm from memory.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: GregsVN
Why don't you throw out the airbox and do what vlad has done on his VR, he's proven that on a 3.8 V6 it's a restriction so prob worse on a 5.0 ? Just a thought ?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
They certainly look like a big improvement but budget and the factory look is what I'm after this time round.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
the bellow relaxed is 130mm, 80mm diameter.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: GregsVN
Thanks mate. The one I have here is 80mm relaxed. Id guess it will stretch a little?
If you want to part with one send me a PM we'll work out a deal.
Thanks again.
If you want to part with one send me a PM we'll work out a deal.
Thanks again.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
thanks vlad.
it is coming along nicely now
it is coming along nicely now
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
dylan i have one of those u can have too dude
so more pics as per friday night etc.
heres chog helping - wants to take up welding

my favorite earthing point and tranny lines. you have to undo the tranny lines to undo the bolt that the earth cable goes to. great

the other bastard tranny lines. i can get these off in record time now.

nice clean pickup. there was nothing untoward gummed up in it which was good. so i gave it a clean anyway

chog inspecting the gearbox mount

so more pics as per friday night etc.
heres chog helping - wants to take up welding

my favorite earthing point and tranny lines. you have to undo the tranny lines to undo the bolt that the earth cable goes to. great

the other bastard tranny lines. i can get these off in record time now.

nice clean pickup. there was nothing untoward gummed up in it which was good. so i gave it a clean anyway

chog inspecting the gearbox mount

Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.