Thanks for the question Dylan Yeah I'm really not to sure to be honest! I guess because VXl67GETRAG has used the VX calibration in other VT's and they have been all good. As for the features I'm with you on that one I wouldn't have a clue! I'm still very much a newb when it comes to all this tuning business but thanks to this site and all you guys I'm learning slowlyDylan wrote:Not knocking anyones work here just curious to why you chose to run a VX calibration on a VT?
I haven't played with these model's before so I'm not up with there different features.
Using a VX calibration in a VT
-
chrismoddy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:39 am
- cars: VT l67 Manual
- Location: Canberra, ACT
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
-
chrismoddy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:39 am
- cars: VT l67 Manual
- Location: Canberra, ACT
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
exactly right mate! unfortunately you can't talk to the BCM or cluster ect. (would be nice if you could)Biggvl wrote:Correct me if Im wrong, but tuner pro won't talk to the BCM or Cluster to be able to get codes????Once I got the car home I checked for trouble codes using tunerpro and there was no codes unfortunately.
Im sure that you'll need a tech2 or equal. to talk to those modules???
The secret to as to why it spat out 'ERROR' on the cluster lies in the stored codes in the cluster...
Thankfully the error hasn't spat out on the cluster display since!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
Yeah I just knew vx worked in vt & thought with being latest it will have fixes in for old models!
But I think Tazzi has software that can get fault codes on all aldl modules, but I could be wrong.
But I think Tazzi has software that can get fault codes on all aldl modules, but I could be wrong.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
I also think Tazzi has some new software coming out for beta testing soon that will indeed talk to the various modules.
Stolen from the JC forum......

Stolen from the JC forum......
-
chrismoddy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:39 am
- cars: VT l67 Manual
- Location: Canberra, ACT
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
Exciting stuff guys!!
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Using a VX calibration in a VT
Sounds promising