Home Brew

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Home Brew

Post by Holden202T »

lol
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by Gareth »

Try it and tell me what you think. I wouldn't pay to it eat!


edit: Oops, I forget we now live in the PC world.......

Please enjoy the natural tasting food...... (by natural I mean dirt :D )
You certainly haven't had proper hangi if you think it tastes like dirt (or the dirt yours was cooked in tasted like shit?)

That was by far the best feed of meat I've ever had, and sea food, and bread, and vegies, and pavlova....

This is what it looked like
Image
Image
IMG_2727_zpsyfhuhrqo.jpg
above is the left overs... SOOOO much food :D

Had 'fry up' for breakfast, man that was good too, gonna need to find more ways to get weight out of the race car :lol:

That was our first 'community' hangi and it was a great sucess, there was about 40 people there, hope we have another around christmas time.
Damm you kiwi's know how to eat, and drink... :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Home Brew

Post by HQ355 »

Guess who will be wearing the Santa suit ? Lol
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Home Brew

Post by immortality »

I'm pleased you enjoyed it :) it's not for me, give me a properly cooked piece of rump steak any day (and by properly cooked I mean medium, flame kissed on a BBQ).
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:Guess who will be wearing the Santa suit ? Lol

LOL
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Home Brew

Post by HQ355 »

My keg spit cooks pretty good, very thirsty work though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Home Brew

Post by Gareth »

i just drooled :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Home Brew

Post by Holden202T »

ooooh yeh look at that crackling :)