265 Hemi to efi

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by heff0018 »

Dylan wrote:What brand wideband you running got a link to a manual?
http://www.14point7.com/products/sparta ... ntroller-2
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0189/ ... l.pdf?2679

Thanks mate, Spartan 2
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by Dylan »

Spartan I run one too. They have what they call a start up sequencer.
Get tuner pro reading in real time with engine off. Have the 12 volt supply to the controller on a switch so you can turn it off and on while tuner pro keeps displaying data.

On power up mine output 10 13.3 16.6 20 afr. And adjust the 0 5 volt scaler till that reas right.
The manual says it only outputs 13.3 and 16.6. Make sure tuner pro displays those 2 spot on and it'll be right.

Start with 0 volts 10 afr and 5 volt at 20 afr and then fine tune from there.
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by heff0018 »

Thanks Dylan. I will give it a shot when I get my gauge replaced
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by Dylan »

Wire the wideband to your ecu. Then you get wideband readings in the data stream.
Ideal for tuning. And costs no extra.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by Holden202T »

and no need for a gauge :)
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by heff0018 »

Good to know I don't need a gauge.

Just double checking that the ecu pin for the Wideband is D8? I had that scribbled on my notes so I hope that is right
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by Holden202T »

yep!

its also in the $12P documentation that's in the zip file!
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by heff0018 »

Thanks Sam, that must have been where I got it from then.
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by heff0018 »

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtIztZyPQI[/youtube]

I bypassed the camira coil and hooked up the 6al. Seems to be idling a lot better now. I haven't had time to check any settings but will on Sunday, got kids parties tomorrow.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 265 Hemi to efi

Post by Dylan »

Did you get the wideband reading yet?