Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
vlad01
Posts: 8550 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:26 am
psyolent wrote: bit of progress today, vaccuumed the garage as it was filthy and threw out some stuff. vlad is still more OCD. yes you did read vaccuumed.
got the booster attached to the brake pedal so thats all good.
started assembly of the dash now, so, thats all good.
I vacuum my shed all the time. sweeping kicks up dust and it goes everywhere after that.
psyolent
Posts: 1597 Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi SY Ford Territory PD Hyundai nLine SE Ford Capri ....too many fucking bikes
Post
by psyolent » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 am
........good its not just me then
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
vlad01
Posts: 8550 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:38 am
Honestly is a way better way to clean a shed. Faster, easier, cleans better without kicking up dust.
I only use the broom for big rubbish items after a project.
Gareth
Posts: 2678 Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Post
by Gareth » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am
I vacuum as well, Vlad is OCD on smack....
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
vlad01
Posts: 8550 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 am
you mean OCD on steroids?
I literally had to take steroids for medical reasons few years back haha.
vlad01
Posts: 8550 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 am
HQ355
Posts: 1217 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden
Post
by HQ355 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:00 am
Buy once, cry once lol
vlad01
Posts: 8550 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 am
Greg got all my left over cruise control stuff and this comes up now. Come on Greg, buy it!
psyolent
Posts: 1597 Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi SY Ford Territory PD Hyundai nLine SE Ford Capri ....too many fucking bikes
Post
by psyolent » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 am
shhhh. watching from the stalls ....
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
HQ355
Posts: 1217 Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden
Post
by HQ355 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:27 am
Me thinks Greg has cheeseburger on top of that one !