Tuning training required in victoria
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Start a build thread I love pictures
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Thanks for the offer HQ355. I've sourced a factory EFI manifold which are quite rare in Oz and I'll be doing all the mechanicals myself. That's the best part. Then, we tune.HQ355 wrote:Good stuff mate, get it going and enjoy it over summer ! If you need a hand with anything just ask ! What inlet etc are you going to use ?
Will do. Time is my biggest enemy at the moment. After 15 years of kicking back the house is in need of some attention so that is a priority at the moment but if I can squeeze in some extra hours in the evenings then maybe by the end of summer it might be finished. I'll see how it goes. Either way, I will definitely be starting a build thread once I can sort some of the other shit out.Dylan wrote:Start a build thread I love pictures
Chuff
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
More photos of saturday I thought I'd share








According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
whos the shy photoshopper 
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
awesome photoshop opportunity biggvl. its the sombrero that does it for me.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
the dead mexican wanted to stay anonymous....
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
loving the MetallicA shirt 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Looks like it was a good day. Would have loved to have headed down, but oh well, cant do everything. Glad it worked out so well.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
move a bit further north! all the good stuff happens too far south!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Our weather is shit down south so we got to have something good to compensate.