What's everyone use in software and hardware for the ve commodore v6?
Basically want to check codes, some sort of logging or dash display
Obd2 ve sv6
-
turbov8
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm
- cars: VR SS TURBO AUTO
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Obd2 ve sv6
Search on here for software on elm street SOE
-
turbov8
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm
- cars: VR SS TURBO AUTO
Re: Obd2 ve sv6
Hey mate I downloaded the software but I need a key to use it. Is it free to use? Or do I need to purchase it. I msged tazzi... But no reply as yet
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: Obd2 ve sv6
I think Tazzi gives free keys to active members on here.
He will reply to your PM when he sees it
He will reply to your PM when he sees it
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Obd2 ve sv6
Repliedturbov8 wrote:Hey mate I downloaded the software but I need a key to use it. Is it free to use? Or do I need to purchase it. I msged tazzi... But no reply as yet
Sorry for the delay. Literally am averaging about 5hours of phone calls a day!
So I do get a bit behind on the messages sometimes
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
