connection errors with TP

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: connection errors with TP

Post by heff0018 »

That was the it, fully charged battery and no connection problems. Thanks for everyone's input.
slewinson
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 am
cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG

Re: connection errors with TP

Post by slewinson »

Great to hear it all works now

Simon
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: connection errors with TP

Post by Gareth »

Good stuff :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: connection errors with TP

Post by vlad01 »

I find at work even USB drives and my phone dont connect unless its on mains power, the USB 5V is too low at the best of times on a laptop let alone on its own battery.

So sounds like the USB comms board didn't have enough power to run properly.
heff0018
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Re: connection errors with TP

Post by heff0018 »

I'm certainly glad it was as easy fix.