Is there a simple way to put RPM on the X axis and MAP on the Y axis, or would it
require a comprehensive XDF rewrite ?
Flipping Tunerpro table axis
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
I just had a bit of a play & looks like if you change the layout from row to column or vice versa(opposite of whatever it is) & then copy the row data to the column data & again vice versa then it looked like it may show correctly.
Not sure why you would want to do it though as it's just changing the layout & doesn't really matter, just whatever your used to I guess.
Not sure why you would want to do it though as it's just changing the layout & doesn't really matter, just whatever your used to I guess.
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
That is exactly it, what I am used to. Thanks
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
just be careful, modifying data will make it incorrect, X and Y axis is read by the code itself via a routine, so in essence you can't change it, unless tuner pro has a way to just display it the other way without modifying the data.
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
Understood, thanks. RPM on the Y axis is quite foreign to me.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
it's prob just a GM or GM Australia thing.
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
Could be, tho may be defined in TunerPro. I mainly use Autronic, so RPM on Y axis is quite unfamiliar.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
There is an option to flip it somewhere without redefining it. Just not in front of a pc currently to advise. Reverse axis or flip axis or similar.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Re: Flipping Tunerpro table axis
There is an option to reverse columns, reverse rows in Tools/Preferences. I cant see an option
to put RPM on the X axis however I would welcome any input.
to put RPM on the X axis however I would welcome any input.