here's a couple of pics of my delcoed ride. It's a 1957 Chrysler Royal. Currently runnig a EA CPI throttle body using $12p set as 2 cyl, I've done the basic tuning to get it to start and idle rev ect. but need to get it on the road to get serious about tuning under load and of course at WOT (datalogging while doing burnouts in the shed isn't giving me a lot ). Once the car is finished I'll think i'll change it to a MPI setup.
The engine is pretty well a stock standard 318cu, by my calculations the throttle body should flow about 350cfm so it will probably run out of puff premiturly. My original plan was to use a 6pack manifold a have 3 of these throttle bodies but due to the injector impedance I would need to modify the injector driver circuit to keep the smoke in the electronics. once the car is engineered and on the road I will build up one of my spare motors for some real HP, forced induction I reckon