Possible tech position for Sydney.

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Possible tech position for Sydney.

Post by vlad01 »

Hey guys.

Management had the talk with me over the x mas party yesterday about finding another person like me to possibly start part time as a tech based in Sydney as we are getting crazy busy now and likely work the days up into full time.

basically main qualities we are looking for:

. Electronics understanding, basic skills.

. High mechanical skills, attentions to detail and precision work etc..

. Good with software and computers in general.


I figured I put the word out here as I can't think of any other place people like us congregate lol.

The roll is installing/servicing/repairing flat bed digital cutters (CNC machine basically) high end laminators, roland printers etc..


Let me know if any interest.