How to loose 200kgs?....
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Tefzel comes from cambridge technology, connectors via jay-dee auto cable (auto elec wholesaler). No shield on this harness (none on factory one either) only times we use shielding is on data lines that run with other signal wiring.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
almost dyno time!
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Sure is
got it running on $11p yesterday, got all the comms working first go 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
How'd you go with the twisting? Some of the one's done by the pro's are works of ar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yeah, not quite that neat, it was great practice though, I don't get these sort of jobs at work often 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I call this pr0nDylan wrote:How'd you go with the twisting? Some of the one's done by the pro's are works of ar
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I'm easily excited. Lot's of this on instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
reminds me of how NASA do their electrical harnesses for spacecrafts. Even use that transparent brown tape.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
The mil spec mobs in the USA that are motec certified do this. Modeled off NASA designs and military. All the twisting and loops are ther for reasons. Concetric twisting and service loops. Tefzel wire and rychem heat shrink are very popular.
Once wrapped like that and using the right hewt shrink they are extremely flexible and no stress kn any individual wires. Each layer of wires are wrapped opposite ways. Very interesting to read up on.
The F1 harnesses are different again I'll try to find a pic they are hard to find. They ae flat woven and interweaved.
Once wrapped like that and using the right hewt shrink they are extremely flexible and no stress kn any individual wires. Each layer of wires are wrapped opposite ways. Very interesting to read up on.
The F1 harnesses are different again I'll try to find a pic they are hard to find. They ae flat woven and interweaved.