Hi. I'm trying to find a document that I saw a couple of years ago and foolishly forgot to save. It mentioned bits to be programmed in a register (I believe on the 411) to set up the PCM for 8x, 24x or Northstar signals.
I've traced the CKP input to a chip labeled 11124 (it's a Delco) and of course I can't find a datasheet anywhere for it.
Has anyone seen the document that I am recalling, and know if a copy can be had?
Thanks!
Delco/GM chip documentation
-
afgun
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 pm
- cars: 06 gto
-
Highlander
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 am
- cars: Z06
Re: Delco/GM chip documentation
Did you ever find anything about this?
-
afgun
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 pm
- cars: 06 gto
Re: Delco/GM chip documentation
Unfortunately, not yet, though I keep digging...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Delco/GM chip documentation
Unfortunately I cant help with what your looking for but I can like some perhaps interesting info about Delco branded chips.
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/beginners/ ... r-ics-etc/
I'll also attach an EIA PDF which shows General Motors / Hughes Electronics -> Kokomo -> is 466 (source: davelevasseur.com)
You'll see 466 on all the Delco branded chips. Unfortunately there is no public list (that I am aware of) to convert these back to regular part numbers. There are also many "delco 466" datasheets on the internet. Clearly these are all mislabeled
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/beginners/ ... r-ics-etc/
I'll also attach an EIA PDF which shows General Motors / Hughes Electronics -> Kokomo -> is 466 (source: davelevasseur.com)
You'll see 466 on all the Delco branded chips. Unfortunately there is no public list (that I am aware of) to convert these back to regular part numbers. There are also many "delco 466" datasheets on the internet. Clearly these are all mislabeled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
afgun
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 pm
- cars: 06 gto
Re: Delco/GM chip documentation
It's definitely a Delco chip...
I am kicking myself for not saving that document. It basically said that the chip is initialized over the SPI and a couple of the bits set it up in 4X, 24X or Northstar mode.
I am kicking myself for not saving that document. It basically said that the chip is initialized over the SPI and a couple of the bits set it up in 4X, 24X or Northstar mode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.