How to loose 200kgs?....
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
yep, induction and capacitance canceling. Reduces signal impedance and cross talk etc.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Getting closer now, only a couple of jobs left on the board now...

Just went for a drive and brought 80lt of E85, getting ready for tuning

Just went for a drive and brought 80lt of E85, getting ready for tuning
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
How's the weight target looking?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
looking mostly like a complete car now 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Im glad someone is still interested in thatDylan wrote:How's the weight target looking?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Great ! Now go and eat some kabana ! It's looking great mate, when's the debut ? Would love to have come and watch !Biggvl wrote:Im glad someone is still interested in thatDylan wrote:How's the weight target looking?, looking really good, on target to exceed expectations...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Love to see you there, at this stage it will be in the sports sedan class at alexandra in march...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
That's a nice drive in the Q ! We'l have speaks on feb 6 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Here is the base tune. I hope I did alright, I got square eyes trying to uncheck all the auto fault codes as there is no auto on this beast.
Why was there so many repeats of the same flags?
why isn't there a simple "fuck off auto" flag that just disables anything auto related?
Someone please check over this as I feel I might of missed some stuff being mostly unfamiliar with 11P.
I noticed there is yet to be an E85 adx created?
A question about 11P. I found a parameter called "high speed fuel cut" a speed limiter.
I set this to 255km/h just in case. I see there is no flag to turn this off altogether? This prompted me to have a look in 12P I dont seem to be able to find it there, am I correct in thinking 12P has no speed fuel cut but 11P does?
Im still yet to do a spark map.
Why was there so many repeats of the same flags?
why isn't there a simple "fuck off auto" flag that just disables anything auto related?
Someone please check over this as I feel I might of missed some stuff being mostly unfamiliar with 11P.
I noticed there is yet to be an E85 adx created?
A question about 11P. I found a parameter called "high speed fuel cut" a speed limiter.
I set this to 255km/h just in case. I see there is no flag to turn this off altogether? This prompted me to have a look in 12P I dont seem to be able to find it there, am I correct in thinking 12P has no speed fuel cut but 11P does?
Im still yet to do a spark map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I believe there are 2 flags for each code, one to set/store a fault and the other to set the CEL. Not all faults set a CEL.
Edit, typical Holden really. They had issues with the timing chains stretching on the Alloytec engines which would eventually set a fault/CEL. Holden's fix for the problem? Remove the CEL for that fault......
Edit, typical Holden really. They had issues with the timing chains stretching on the Alloytec engines which would eventually set a fault/CEL. Holden's fix for the problem? Remove the CEL for that fault......