First the delco powered ones. Now I don't really drive this, the engine is more my baby I have two similar engines for Alfa 33's as development hacks.

Its a Sirius, a one off, one of a kind Group 2A track car. It was built by my boss in the 80's. It runs a mid mounted 1500cc Supercharged (SC14) Alfa Romeo boxer engine. The engine has gone through several incarnations, including a SU fed SC14 setup, that leaned out, backfired and clean (really) blew the blower in half.
The old EFI setup I did ran a $5D code base and really wasn't that crash hot. There where some other isssues here that contributed to the lack of performance (mostly the boost level and intake manifold design)
Since I'm doing a new, water to air intercooled version with different manifold and injectors, I think a code upgrade would help...plus I was sick of 160Baud logging.
Along side this are two other motors, both Alfa Boxers. Its the degraded road versions used for testing and the like, since I really can't drive the beast around on the road...
I don't drive any of these, looking after the engines is more than enough to make me happy. Hence why I want telemetry. The last thing I was it for some twit to break "my" engine!
---------------------------------
My day to day hack is a crappy old VL Calais Turbo, with a RB30DET in it. It runs the standard RB25DET ecu and the like. It has aircon. I really shouldn't have put a 5Speed gearbox in it...oh well...I'm gunna restore it to stock and keep the poor thing

Thats a very old pic, before I managed to track down some factory wheels for it. I'm starting a new job soon
My own personal toy is this...


...its not quite finished yet. I designed and built the whole thing from scratch, and its a fully compliant road car with VIN number. Sadly it runs a Subaru EJ20 Turbo (stock as per rules) which despite my most sincere efforts I can't make it sound nice....
The plan is to use it as the day to day hack. It has heating/air con etc.
I built it last year as a final year uni project
.
..
...
As for that I'm drawing up plans for a new race car to run in Group 2a with a mate....built around a Delco...thats more of a CAD/paper project atm. Its had a bit of a spurt since I'm confined at home after I got my Tonsils and Adanoids removed last week...I still cant speak nor eat
