Vlad's rides thread

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by Holden202T »

that should work nicely!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

It ends up sticking out a lot, but I got tons of room before it even touches the firewall. win!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by Holden202T »

thats all that matters!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

lol La Poste, those crazy french.
IMG_0370_zpsojzcmssw.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by psyolent »

those bars are the reinforcing for the heavy duty tow pack dude.
VNS1 - or S1.5 - there was a change in 1990 which added the bellmouth. My VNS1.5 had it.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by Gareth »

We used to fit those to the speedway car (15 years ago) when i raced street stock, the rule said you could run a tow bar but not the tounge. The bars where part of the heavy duty tow pack, they helped the rear end from folding up ( which VH commodores do really easily in a minor rear ender.... ) the first time i turned up at the track with them fitted in the boot i had to really argue, and prove (via the similar looking sticker) that they where genuine and not home made, soon after most cars in our club had them :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
TdracerTd
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by TdracerTd »

Biggvl wrote:We used to fit those to the speedway car (15 years ago) when i raced street stock, the rule said you could run a tow bar but not the tounge. The bars where part of the heavy duty tow pack, they helped the rear end from folding up ( which VH commodores do really easily in a minor rear ender.... ) the first time i turned up at the track with them fitted in the boot i had to really argue, and prove (via the similar looking sticker) that they where genuine and not home made, soon after most cars in our club had them :D
That's very cool. Shame your secret had to get out. :(
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

injectors arrived today. Thanks The1 :thumbup:


Will finish off the rails when I have all the hardware.


IMG_0374_zpsqlntp6nv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by HQ355 »

Is that a spec of dust I see ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

yep, I Photoshopped it in so it would look more normal and no one would suspect anything.