It's a big country. I fly from Adelaide to Darwin every year and i still can't get over how big it is.Holden202T wrote:I am and im still 6hrs south of Jayme hehe
265 Hemi to efi
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
I drove from central vic where I am to Brisbane and back with only one sleep. So about 40 hours of continuous driving one 10 hour sleep stop.
From here to Perth its twice that. Its big alright.
From here to Perth its twice that. Its big alright.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
Isn't that your daily commute ? Lol
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
yeah thats pretty keen!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
Replacement wideband controller arrived today. 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
game on!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
Game on alright, wideband works fine and its all calibrated correctly. The numbers on the digital gauge correspond exactly to what is showing in Tuner Pro. The AFR was way out to start with at between 16 and 17 and then I remembered that I had changed the injector rate back earlier to about .11. I reinstated that to .14 which I had worked out on the kinjflow calculator and it dropped back to about mid to high 13's. from the history tables average readings it is quite consistent at about 13.6, except for idle which is still too high, so hopefully should be able to plug numbers into the VE calculator and get a new table to paste in. Or should I play around with the injector rates to see if I get any improvement from that. Cheers.
I have attached a log and bin if anyone is interested.
I have attached a log and bin if anyone is interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
Stick to what the calculator said for the injector rate it will be pretty right.
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
Thanks will do.
Just realised you can use the table graphs to remove spikes in the table and it changes the table values for you. Freaking awesome.
Alos is there an easy way of changing the VE table view so that the rpm values show the same way as in the calculator i.e the smaller rpm value at the bottom and also change the Map Values to show in increments of 5 rather than 10 same as the calculator. cheers
Just realised you can use the table graphs to remove spikes in the table and it changes the table values for you. Freaking awesome.
Alos is there an easy way of changing the VE table view so that the rpm values show the same way as in the calculator i.e the smaller rpm value at the bottom and also change the Map Values to show in increments of 5 rather than 10 same as the calculator. cheers
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 265 Hemi to efi
RPM can be swapped can't remember how. MAP is codex that way so no go on that one.