I know it's a long shot, but anyone looking to sell one of VL400's data loggers, please let me know. I'm just starting out in this area and this would certainly make things a lot easier.
Thanks.
WTB: VL400 Data Logger
-
Wood300
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 am
- cars: 2001 VX Berlina L67s/c
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: WTB: VL400 Data Logger
Sorry can't help with a logge but before I got mine I used to use ALDLdroid on my phone with a USB interface brought from here. Auto logging live display screen. And saves logs in .xdl format.
The owner was looking into NVRAM read and write but not sure how far he got with that.
It's a fantastic app well recomended.
The owner was looking into NVRAM read and write but not sure how far he got with that.
It's a fantastic app well recomended.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: WTB: VL400 Data Logger
Yes but there were problems that we could not identify with aldldroid. It might work but I cant confirm. Post results if testing here please to confirm one way or the other. What adx, what bin etc.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Wood300
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 am
- cars: 2001 VX Berlina L67s/c
Re: WTB: VL400 Data Logger
Hi guys, thanks for the info, but fortunately someone has offered me their V1 logger, which I really appreciate. I didn't think I'd have much chance of finding one, so I think I'm pretty lucky.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.