How to loose 200kgs?....
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
You gonna sponsor that one 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
no I need sponsorship, to cover development costs.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Had a look at the log full throttle looks pretty sorted, how's it sound at full noise?
Light load is a bit lean still. Looks like it's idling more steady now although the idle is very lean.
All good fun though that's the main thing
Light load is a bit lean still. Looks like it's idling more steady now although the idle is very lean.
All good fun though that's the main thing
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I reworked the inverse temp table up to a point. heaps better now, that might be why its lean at idle as that was tuned with stock inverse.Dylan wrote:Had a look at the log full throttle looks pretty sorted, how's it sound at full noise?
Light load is a bit lean still. Looks like it's idling more steady now although the idle is very lean.
All good fun though that's the main thing
Sound? you mean pain. My ear drums were fluttering and hurt on the first pull.
i took a video, let me put it up.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I was wondering when someone was going to notice the idle
it idled pretty steady at that but is a little lean sounding and less snap throttle response, ill dial that in, in the shed.
How does it sound flat out? Strong, and fucking loud... Vlad will back that up
Had trouble with wheel spin, had to let air out of the tyres
Edit: beat me to it, put the video up, what about the die grinder pic?
How does it sound flat out? Strong, and fucking loud... Vlad will back that up
Had trouble with wheel spin, had to let air out of the tyres
Edit: beat me to it, put the video up, what about the die grinder pic?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexGwN4K6Dc[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
The man at work. Literally sweat and blood went into this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
So... You have your own dyno?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
of course he does.TdracerTd wrote:So... You have your own dyno?
Otherwise we never would of bothered with any of it. Its such a vital tool for what we do now.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
And a large workshop with ten staff to go with it. Not gloating, just pointing out that we arent doing this in the backyard. We are very lucky to have these tools.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...