Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

For non EFI mechanical discussion
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vlad01 »

Dazza92VP wrote:Didn't some one make something like that for the v6 s awhile ago?

yes walker did, but they dont exist anymore as far as I know. And as far as Im aware no one actually has one.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by Dazza92VP »

Did they show any testing for it as to whether the twin plenum was better on the v6 or not or never got around to it
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vlad01 »

Dazza92VP wrote:Did they show any testing for it as to whether the twin plenum was better on the v6 or not or never got around to it

As far as I have read the internet myths say it was worth 20kw over the stock.

All I know is the company has been long gone, probably more than 10 years already and nothing about it was ever officially documented on the net.