Secrecy breeds secrecy.
Last time I checked all members were treated equally
How to loose 200kgs?....
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
-
slewinson
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 am
- cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I think the issue is with anonymous internet searches. Members can view the content.vn5000 wrote:Secrecy breeds secrecy.
Last time I checked all members were treated equally
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Biggvl wrote:Me too, or just post it up...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
so hide the thread in an area that you have to be a member to view?
tho I am against keeping secrets like this, I do understand that it is a race car and you dont want to give this stuff away to your competitors. its a different scenario to most of us that are only buggering around at home on our cars.
tho I am against keeping secrets like this, I do understand that it is a race car and you dont want to give this stuff away to your competitors. its a different scenario to most of us that are only buggering around at home on our cars.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
We got a racecar we plaster the world with all the details no loss really driver ability often wins over every last bit of power and quite often you have to pull power out to get a good car.we had to richen up the tune to tone it down just to keep traction lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yeah forget it in this thread. If you want it PM vlad. If Vlad wants all posts mentioning it deleted because hes getting drowned I'll remove this part of the thread. Nobody likes to think they are on the outside so this does seem to be a recipe for PM disaster. The 5 user limit is not intentional. Its actually a bug in this version of phpbb3... I dont seem to be able to change it. I'd like to up it to 20 but there has to be a limit to slow down spammers should they decide to go crazy. As it stands its locked at 5 regardless of what I configure. Maybe if I make the jump to phpbb3.1 one day.... but im not keen because it breaks the theme and takes more work to update from 3.0.x to 3.1.x than it does between 3.0.x increments.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
tell you what, anyone interested just PM me and I'll reply the results.
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
pm sent
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
pm sent
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
replied.