My Delcoed Rides

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

sounds awesome!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

does hey muuahahaha :twisted:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

hard to beat the sound of a 6
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Gareth »

Wow, thats pretty responsive, great job :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

actually its not!! its doughy compared to what it should be! :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:actually its not!! its doughy compared to what it should be! :)
I was thinking the same thing when I watched the video.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Dazza92VP »

With a tune should be an absolute ball shredder sounds tough as definitely going to need that cage now mate bring on the 8 second passes :driving:
vlt304
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlt304 »

sounds good :thumbup: time to tune it and durability test the rest of the driveline :driving:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

I can see why he was asking about the ARP bolts I'm using for the tailshaft lol
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by immortality »

Damn, talk about knuckling down and getting it done :thumbup:

:driving: