I should add @ 4900rpm in the afternoon run (before I lifted off the gas ) it was showing just a touch more boost so I have no doubt that had I kept my boot in it, it would have performed as well as I the morning regardless of the higher AIT's. Unfortunately my laptop is dead (power socket is caput) so I can't post screen shots until after the battery is charged again.
Postin from. My mobile atm , what a pita.
Edit:I should add it fitted with plenty of clearance to the firewall.
edit2: screen shots of the above
Before
After
3" Mandrel Bent Steel L67 M90 Elbow
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: 3" Mandrel Bent Steel L67 M90 Elbow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3" Mandrel Bent Steel L67 M90 Elbow
I thought it was video of a firetruck.