how not to port....

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
vs ss
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1
Location: perth wa

Re: how not to port....

Post by vs ss »

Yeh it would be scary to think if it wasn't a joke. Lol

To think I spent all that money years ago getting my manifold extrude honed when I could of done it for the price of a bag of garnet.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: how not to port....

Post by vlad01 »

User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: how not to port....

Post by Gareth »

Holy crap :shock:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: how not to port....

Post by vlad01 »

I laughed for ages.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: how not to port....

Post by Holden202T »

:lol: :wtf:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: how not to port....

Post by HQ355 »

Worst case of hay fever I've ever seen !