2005 VZ V8 PCM BCM wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
imranshouket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 am

2005 VZ V8 PCM BCM wiring

Post by imranshouket »

Hello everyone,

first of all I am glad to have found this forum, wish I could have found it earlier. I need wiring diagrams for bcm, pim and pcm. The pim has a total of 10 wires and is a small black box. Guys please if anyone can help I would really appreciate and be thankful.

Regards
Lawso
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute
Location: Campbelltown NSW

Re: 2005 VZ V8 wiring

Post by Lawso »

These will help, they are for a ute, but mostly the same anyway.
engine_LS1+V6.pdf
integrated components - ute.pdf
serial data links - ute.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
imranshouket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 am

Re: 2005 VZ V8 wiring

Post by imranshouket »

Thanks a lot, you made my day. A question: on the PIM the wire on #13 is yel/red but in the diagram it says OG. Can you check please where does the #13 (yel/red) wire go to. Once again thanks
Lawso
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute
Location: Campbelltown NSW

Re: 2005 VZ V8 wiring

Post by Lawso »

Looks like 2WD/4WD indication. 12v ignition feed. I would assume the 12v ign feed to Pin X13 would indicate 2WD.
imranshouket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 am

Re: 2005 VZ V8 wiring

Post by imranshouket »

Thanks a ton...