http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-Genui ... Swu1VW5i2n
ebay douchbag of the week award.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
What a knob jockey.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
Fuck if I knew they were made of solid gold I would've filled up my pockets with them when I was working there ! Wonder how much he wants for a nod wheel but lmfao
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
wonder if it's just for 1 rivet?
lol check the feedback, he's trying to sell the hard lid again when he's already sold it and not delivered lol
lol check the feedback, he's trying to sell the hard lid again when he's already sold it and not delivered lol
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
Looks like it might be a stolen account, good feed back prior to 6 months ago and now blatent scams.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
why would anyone steal an ebay account. Ebay died long ago and isn't viable to even scam on let alone legitimately sell stuff.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
considering you can buy rivets from this guy for a more reasonable price if wanting an authentic look.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NOS-VN-VP-VR ... Swv0tVbvSz
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NOS-VN-VP-VR ... Swv0tVbvSz
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
excuse my ignorance, but a rivet is a rivet, they look like the box I have in my shed.... what the difference?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
they are special flower shaped heads specific to Holden. Used to catch out ID swaps using standard rivets.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: ebay douchbag of the week award.
Had one happen last year. Seller acted legit for a year, then one day had a 50% off sale on Aus Post satchels. There were thousands of sales by the end of the first day!. Ebay didnt bring it down until over a week later!vlad01 wrote:why would anyone steal an ebay account. Ebay died long ago and isn't viable to even scam on let alone legitimately sell stuff.
That one wasnt a hacked account, I kept all the post bags I received from the seller as I bought from them for well over a year, there was never a "from" address.. which I would have thought they would want incase the parcel needed to be sent back if the buyers address was invalid.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
