WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by BennVenn »

Anyone have a 2 Bar sensor they want to sell? What is the going price for these things?

Thanks!
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by antus »

I would just go ebay. Prices are abour $30 to $100, some of them are junk, best to not go too cheap and try and find a reputable seller. I cant current recommend anyone in particular.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by BennVenn »

There is a GM 2bar sensor on there at the moment. I'm a bit wary of anything unbranded, including the 3 bar units. I'll go with GM 2 bar, fingers crossed it really is 2 bar! Will I need to swap the plug or is it drop in replacement?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by vlad01 »

BennVenn wrote:There is a GM 2bar sensor on there at the moment. I'm a bit wary of anything unbranded, including the 3 bar units. I'll go with GM 2 bar, fingers crossed it really is 2 bar! Will I need to swap the plug or is it drop in replacement?
need to swap the plug or mod one of the keyways to make it fit
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by BennVenn »

Quick job with a hacksaw or something more complicated?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: WTB: 2 Bar map sensor

Post by vlad01 »

yep just a quick job.