So if I was to set up that adx for wideband on aux 1 would that acause an issue? Wideband is very important at this stage. Is tat something you could do for me to minimise trouble?Jayme wrote:you can use your logger with the non-AUX ADX and it should work fine. its only the adx that includes aux data that is stuffed.
Logger V2 11P ADX
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
Try this one, havnt looked at the zip to find out what is wrong there but attached is what I have been using.
The two byte issue is if you are using an ADX from a previous version. In V111 the aux data increased by two bytes to allow for the digital state bytes.
The two byte issue is if you are using an ADX from a previous version. In V111 the aux data increased by two bytes to allow for the digital state bytes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
MAN ALIVE HARLEY.... (lol just silly line out of harley davidson & the marlborough man) good to hear from you VL!
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
Thanks very much mate I willtry them out!VL400 wrote:Try this one, havnt looked at the zip to find out what is wrong there but attached is what I have been using.
The two byte issue is if you are using an ADX from a previous version. In V113 the aux data increased by two bytes to allow for the digital state bytes.
Welcome back too mate
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
VL400 that ADX works a treat. Cpuld yi modify it to suit a Spartan 1 wideband? I changed the calc abd out in a number t get it to display on the live view but just ballsed it up. I copied the calcs from a 12P logger ADX I use but didn't seem to like it.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
Good stuff
There are some examples in the instruction PDF, but for a 14point7/spartan using 10-20 AFR over a 0-5V range the simplified calc is X / 102.4 + 10. Attached has both innovate and spartan/14point7 items added.
There are some examples in the instruction PDF, but for a 14point7/spartan using 10-20 AFR over a 0-5V range the simplified calc is X / 102.4 + 10. Attached has both innovate and spartan/14point7 items added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Logger V2 11P ADX
Worked a treat mate thanks!
I did manage something myself I got calc VE working. My 12P logger used a different calc for my Spartan which works ok on that but not on this 11P.
I did manage something myself I got calc VE working. My 12P logger used a different calc for my Spartan which works ok on that but not on this 11P.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA