delco tuner competition

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by Gareth »

This isn't meant to rubbish anyone particular, it's for us to learn from.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by vlad01 »

still keen to try it for shits a giggles.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by Tazzi »

Biggvl wrote:This isn't meant to rubbish anyone particular, it's for us to learn from.
Would love to know what sort of power the dear old intake resistor mods actually get... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-engin ... 0583061894
Surprisingly cant find them on ebay anymore! Maybe everyone wised up that emulating the IAT isnt the best idea :lol:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by The1 »

vlad01 wrote:pretty sure I have a stage 1 prom from trx100 somewhere.
maybe the stage 3 would be better, still stock tune but with vats off!!
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by HQ355 »

"My workshop is airconditioned " ! Show off lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by vlad01 »

The1 wrote:
vlad01 wrote:pretty sure I have a stage 1 prom from trx100 somewhere.
maybe the stage 3 would be better, still stock tune but with vats off!!

for vn/vp pretty sure it was just the sv3800 stock bin.


I can't find it anyway. I remember where it was in the 2009 arrangement of my room which the box that it was in doesn't exist anymore lol.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by HQ355 »

Tazzi wrote:Sign me up for the live skype viewing :thumbup:
Come over, BBQ !
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:"My workshop is airconditioned " ! Show off lol
its pretty good I reckon. wish my shed was air con'd let alone fucking waterproof and insulated lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by HQ355 »

Vlad, u live in kyneton, year round aircon mate, wouldn't get over 14c year round lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: delco tuner competition

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:Vlad, u live in kyneton, year round aircon mate, wouldn't get over 14c year round lol

I've have you know we are hotter than Melbourne during the day in summer.