Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by Dylan »

It's not an eeprom sorry I thought yiu might of wanted a bigger chip. Still an eprom. I run a $20 uv eraser for them it works a treat takes a whole memcal.
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by BennVenn »

Ahh yeah, Might be the go. I've got my eraser somewhere... Just need to make a 13.5v VPP supply. Not sure if the whole memcal will fit in my lil' chinese eraser though.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Everyone uses those "LITTLE" chinese erasers, most take the removable lid off & sit them across there!

I took the time & cut slots out of my tray & slide them in & out of there!
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by Gareth »

Ditto
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by BennVenn »

I always considered that particular wavelength of UV as bad, I wouldn't even look into the tray when it was on. Tempting as it is...

I'll open her up tonight and try cut in line with the lamp. Is it just one lamp in there or two?
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by immortality »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:Everyone uses those "LITTLE" chinese erasers, most take the removable lid off & sit them across there!

I took the time & cut slots out of my tray & slide them in & out of there!
Yep, I took the little draw out, cut a slot in the side so the memcal slides straight in under the lamp :)
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by The1 »

I have a few spare if anyone else wants some at same price
vn_ss_cm
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:05 pm
cars: VN SS
Location: PERTH

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by vn_ss_cm »

would you have any for sale I require 2 if so how much to express post to perth WA....my current chip is playing up and takes almost a whole day for it to erase lol
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Group Buy SST 27SF512 MTP 70ns + Sockets

Post by The1 »

pm sent