Did you flash with KWP & did you use the same cal type?
If so then would be the file you flashed, need to see the file you flashed & what you used to edit!
Z16SE engine maps
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
This is the "tuned" file . I don't know what he used , but I guess he used Winols . I don't know what this means "did you use the same cal type"
.
Thank you !
Thank you !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Z16SE engine maps
Well theres changes to 1 of the 95Ron spark maps I did & must go 1 byte longer than I had, then it looks like it must be a fuel table adjustment after that, but what the zero out changes are 3700 & beyond is a bit of a worry.
I can't see where the checksum changes are so that could be an issue???
I can't see where the checksum changes are so that could be an issue???
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
Using a Galletto 54 , my ECU is back to life . There was no need for hacking 
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Z16SE engine maps
With the modified tune or did you go back to the original?
Does the galleto software allow you to use the standard KWP2000 dongle?
Does the galleto software allow you to use the standard KWP2000 dongle?
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
The ECU is back to original . If you mean if galletto software can be used with KWP2000 hardware interface the answer is no , it can't .
Now I have no idea what to do next , I don't trust my tools to flash again the ECU . ( that galletto 54 isn't mine , someone else has it)
Now I have no idea what to do next , I don't trust my tools to flash again the ECU . ( that galletto 54 isn't mine , someone else has it)
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Z16SE engine maps
Did you speak to who made your other adjustments as to what they used & whether it had the corrections for checksums?
Does the Galleto software have any editing sort of software?
I "THINK" the KessV2 may support opel, but I think the ECM titanium is what is used to adjust files?
Does the Galleto software have any editing sort of software?
I "THINK" the KessV2 may support opel, but I think the ECM titanium is what is used to adjust files?
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
Galletto software can only read/write the flash content . Who made the adjustments didn't make any checksum correction . In this moment I don't trust what he did , so I will not attempt to flash again that file . And I don't trust anymore Galletto 1260 . Maybe I did something wrong when I tried to reflash using it , I don't want to brake again the ECU ( the owner of Galletto v54 lives in a different town)