drivers side vn door - without dents.

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: drivers side vn door - without dents.

Post by psyolent »

still all dirt HQ.
G the outlaws have a van at the park just up top there, been there for 20 or so years. top place. good speedway too - good fun. how much of the weekend u there for?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: drivers side vn door - without dents.

Post by Gareth »

Only saturday
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: drivers side vn door - without dents.

Post by vlad01 »

anyone got a battery grinder? I need to cut a section out at pick a part. The section I needed I cut out of the vacationer only to find it was banged up before a bogged up lol. Bloody good repair job for bog, paint and surface is perfect and solid no rust from what has to be 15+ old repair.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: drivers side vn door - without dents.

Post by psyolent »

yes i do with about 6 batteries. do you need me to bring it vlad? let me know
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: drivers side vn door - without dents.

Post by vlad01 »

psyolent wrote:yes i do with about 6 batteries. do you need me to bring it vlad? let me know
If you can that will be great!