Wideband calibration for 12P and 11P

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Wideband calibration for 12P and 11P

Post by Charlescrown »

I was doing some logging today and I thought my wideband was spot-on. I noticed it's not. The logger was displaying a different reading to my Innovate wideband but not all the time. Is there a reason for this or do I need to adjust something? I have calibrated the wideband as per the manufacturers recommended procedure.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wideband calibration for 12P and 11P

Post by Dylan »

Wideband 0 5 volt scalers might need adjusting.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wideband calibration for 12P and 11P

Post by vlad01 »

There is a pull-up resistor too that can be removed to fix the offset. But I just use the 0v and 5v scalars to correct it within the resolution of the ecu ADC.