Delco DJTY 09353509 disassemble

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
ikarus_nu
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm
cars: Opel Astra G 1.6 8V Z16SE Delco HSFI 2.1 DJTY

Delco DJTY 09353509 disassemble

Post by ikarus_nu »

I own this ecu and I would like to decompile it , how can I use IDA to decompile? Which processor uses this ecu?

I would like to extract maps, constants, all I can manage to make mods to my car.


Thank you very much before all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Delco DJTY 09353509 disassemble

Post by VL400 »

This ECM is a very advanced unit compared to what most are using on here so finding info is going to be difficult. It is an OBD-II based unit called called a Multec-S. I am not sure what processor is used, GM used a modified version of a Motorola 68332 in some local ECMs so maybe try with that?

Are you able to read and write from the ECM?
ikarus_nu
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm
cars: Opel Astra G 1.6 8V Z16SE Delco HSFI 2.1 DJTY

Re: Delco DJTY 09353509 disassemble

Post by ikarus_nu »

yes I can read and write through kwp2000
killergt3
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:41 pm
cars: astra mk4 1.4 16v type x14xe

Re: Delco DJTY 09353509 disassemble

Post by killergt3 »

hello i have the same ecu and itys very very difficult to find a way to reprogramm! also i would like to know what exactly is that file you have upload on the topic! i can not find a way to use !! sorry about convinience i am new member!